ONGOING SCHOOL WIDE PROJECTS
The following are ways you can help our school in some very simple ways:
1. Campbell soup labels are being collected for our school.
2. When you shop at Office Depot , please inform the checkout clerk of our school ID number 70092120 and our school will receive 5% of the amount of your purchase. There is no additional charge to you and it is a great benefit to AES. The purchase can be made anywhere in the U.S. by anyone. This means relatives living far away can give our school number so that we will receive this benefit. Please alert your friends and family of this great opportunity to aid our school and make sure they know the school ID number when they shop at Office Depot. Remember this will not increase your purchase price in any way!
3. When you shop at Target , if you use a Target Visa or Target GuestCard you may designate AES as the recipient of a small percentage of your purchase. AES school identification number is 94903. If you are already a card holder you may call to designate AES as your school and give the number. To open a new account visit Target or visit target.com.
4. Our school is collecting pull tabs from canned drinks to help raise money in support of the Ronald McDonald House in Memphis, TN. Pull tabs can be turned in to Ms LuAnn in the upper computer lab. Please make sure the student's and his/her teacher's names are with the tabs when they are turned in. The Ronald McDonald House is a home-away-from-home for 51 children and families. Each of these families has a child who is battling cancer and is receiving treatment at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. At the Ronald McDonald House families have their very own room. More importantly they find the support and comfort of others who share the experience of a very sick child. This endeavor enables families to stay free of charge. Each student who brings in over 300 tabs will earn a prize. Click HERE to see tab totals!
5. Please remember to keep collecting the Box Tops for Education. We have sheets that you can glue the box tops on. Make sure that you check the expiration dates on the Box Tops. Also make sure that you cut them out along the lines. If you fill up a sheet you can ask for another sheet at the office. The collection will not be until sometime in October, but you can turn them in as often as you want to.
6. Recycle for Generations. Bring your used ink cartridges to the lobby and drop them in the box.