Directions for using our on-line grade book.
1) Before you begin, you must call the school office and receive a special code that allows you to view your child's grades. This security measure insures that the grades are kept confidential. Do not give out passwords or codes to anyone. When you call, you must be prepared to give information that validates your identity.
2) New users must register by creating a username and password and typing them in the appropriate boxes.
3) Confirm your password by typing it again.
4) Type the parent's first name, last name, and email address.
5) Click on "New User Continue."
6) Next, enter the code for your student into the code field. If you have more than one child, you must supply a code for each of your children.
7) Click on "Continue."
8) You will see the student's name and confirmation message that indicates the student was successfully added.
9) To view your child's grades, click on "Click Here to View the Grades."
10) On your desktop, you will see your child's name(s) listed under "My Child's Grades" Option.
11) To view the grades, click on the student's name(s).
12) You have the option to get more information about the assignments by clicking "Class Title."
13) Returning users must simply type your "Username" and "Password" into the "Registered User" field. You will not need the hash code after your initial visit.
14) Please do not lose your user name and password. You are the only person with that information.
Thank you for your involvement in your child's education. The faculty and staff feel that this on-line grade book will serve as a communication tool to help parents stay abreast of their children's grades. As always, if you have any questions or feel that you need to speak to a teacher or administrator, please call the school office at 934-7288.